Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tacky Light Tour


Well the holiday season came to an end a while ago, but as you all know, it's been kind of crazy around here at next summer. I'm finally making some time to fill you in on one of the coolest things we did while down in Richmond, Virginia for Christmas. For years now I've been hearing about Richmond's Tacky Light Tour. I've even seen it several times on TV. This year would be my first Christmas in Richmond with Lindsay's family. We were damned sure going on that Tacky Light Tour. 

This is a tour around the city and its suburbs to see all the INCREDIBLE tacky light displays. Let me just tell you this, they do it RIGHT down there. 



Lindsay and I took a break from the tour to get our photo taken in front of one of our "favorite" houses. 


I'm sure the Electric companies LOVE this tour!


Not a square inch is left unlit!


This house is just to the left of the house in the previous photograph. It's hard to tell in this picture, but the signs say, "What's the point?" and "Ditto". The arrow points to the house up above. 


At the end of the tour we stopped to see Santa's Car. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment